Know your SKY account number
To allow us to serve you better, please keep your account number ready when calling our hotline. Your account number is a unique 9-digit number associated only with your account and the services you are subscribed to enabling us to quickly identify and process your concern.
To know your SKY account number
- Check the 9-digit account number indicated in your SKY Statement of Account.
- Text MYACCT<space>11-digit smartcard number to 23662. Your smartcard number is located in the card slot or at the bottom of your Digibox.
Here’s how to use our SMS hotline:
- Text REPORT <account number> to 23662 – to report outages or signal interruptions
- Text BILL <account number> to 23662 – to request for your current bill information
- Text REQUEST <account number> to 23662 – to request for service
- Text SUBSCRIBE <account number> to 23662 – to inquire about add-on services such as Select channels or pay-per-view
- Text HELP <account number> to 23662 – to request for immediate callback
For troubleshooting information, visit mysky.com.ph/help